Husqvarna TF230 Tiller
A basic and handy tiller that is easy to manoeuvre. Powered by a reliable and powerful
Husqvarna engine and equipped with a bumper to protect the engine in use or during
transportation. Foldable handlebar and transport wheel is standard. The fully sealed
transmission makes it a perfect and long-lasting partner for work in wet cultures. This is
a tiller for every customer who values durability and long-lasting efficiency.
• The bumper will protect the engine in use or during transportation. It can also serve as lifting handle.
• Powerful and reliable husqvarna gasoline engine.
• Large support wheel for easy maneuvering (not included).
• Protect plants outside the working area.
• Adjustable handlebar for best working position.
• Can be fitted with moss rake, edger and more
Net power at preset rpm 3100 rpm
Net power at preset rpm Energy 3.45 kW
Power output 3.45 kW
Rotational speed (min/max) max 97 rpm
Rotational speed (min/max) min 53 rpm
Article net weight 66500 g
Tine diameter 320 mm
Weight 66.5 kg
Working depth 30 cm
Working width 75 cm
Cylinder displacement 196 см³
Engine name Husqvarna Engine
Transmission steps forward 2
Transmission steps reverse 1
Transmission type Chain/Manual
Transport wheel/s 1
Cultivator type Front-tine
Drag bar Yes
Foldable handlebar Yes
Plant guards Yes
Product Comment For APAC, Russia and Ukraine only.
Reverse gearbox Yes
Transport wheel/s (Not included)
Vertically adjustable handlebar Yes
Engine oil capacity (L) 0.6
Engine oil type SAE30
Fuel consumption 395 g/kWh
Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 3.6 l
Power/fuel type Gasoline
Packaging height 780 mm
Packaging length 845 mm
Packaging volume 316.37 dm³
Packaging volume 0.316 m³
Packaging width 480 mm
Quantity in Master pack 1